- Careers Welcome
- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CIAG) meetings Y11,12+13
- Business Mentor Programme
- Academy Alumni
- Alumni Details
- Careers Latest News
- Career May for School Leavers Edition 13
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 14
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack Edition 16
- Careermag for School Leavers
- Career Map Results Day Guide
- Inspiring Apprenticeship Activities 2019/20
- Amazing Apprenticeship - Parent Pack 19
- Careers Magazine for Parents
- Amazing Apprenticeships - Parent Pack
- Career Magazine for Parents
- QUALIFICATIONS AND LEVELS EXPLAINED
- Labour Market Information
- Career Webinars
- Career of the Week
- Careers Fair
- Careers Fair Exhibitors
- Gatsby Benchmarks
- Useful Websites
Students at The Weston Road Academy are at the start of their careers making informed choices now which will have a lasting affect on their futures.
During their time at the academy students will have opportunities to find out about lots of different options that are available as they make decisions at post 16 and post 18 points.
Mr Hickinbotham is our academy careers leader, he organises guidance meetings, events and careers programmes for students.
Mr Archer and Mr Heath are governors of the academy and have a passion for good career provision within the academy and play an active part in delivering the careers programme, ranging from being mentors in our Y10 business mentor scheme to supporting events.
Mr Heath, Governor